lake and golf gated community WNC
Live where you play
Nestled in the cool foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Connestee Falls is ecologically designed to preserve the natural environment, and unpolluted, unhurried way of life. Deer and other wildlife roam free, at your back door. There is as much to do, or as little to do, as one desires … from planned recreational and social activities to small shared interest groups.
The four mountain lakes are stocked with fish and provide boating and swimming. The two recreational parks offer picnic tables, grills, playground equipment, pavilion and an enclosed swimming area with a beach.The 18-Hole Golf Course is playable year round. Golf Course architect, George W. Cobb, created this challenging 6,000-yard, par 72 course against a spectacular backdrop of the mountains and forest.
Amenities Connestee Falls has to offer:
- Four Mountain Lakes with Two Recreational Parks & Hiking Trails
- 18 Hole Golf Course & Pro Shop located at the Clubhouse
- Overlook Clubhouse with TWO Restaurants & Gym
- Gated Community with Day and Night Security
- Tennis Courts & Heated Swimming Pool (open Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Year round social and entertainment schedule and much more!!